FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Sunday, September 6, 2020

STILL ALIVE

My city is not.

My apartment is destroyed. Everything gone. Power is out city wise.


No internet. I move from temp place to sleep to temp place but lose it within days.

Midnight is with a friend until the end of September ... but after that ....

Hours at work are limited, and with returning workers will be less.

My company tries to help. My friend/supervisor tries to help but he has family and job obligations.

There are no apartments to rent yet, and the rent will be steep -- supply and demand.

I know everyone is having a harder time than they appear, but if any of you could help with PayPal, it would be deeply appreciated.

My email is in my blogger profile.  Say a  prayer for me and Midnight.

Like Han said to Chewie in EMPIRE: "I don't know how we're going to get out of this one?"

If you recall, Han didn't.

This is from a company computer from out of state.  

I will return when I can or if I can.

10 comments:

  1. Roland! Dude, so sorry about your apartment but glad you are all right. I'll help spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thanks so much to everyone who has given through PayPal to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roland ... I do hope all goes well ... all the very best - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care, Roland. Hoping you find a place soon and can start the recovery process. I can't even imagine how devastating this is for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear this. I hope you are able to find long-term accommodation soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep us updated. I hope you get situated soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You remain and will remain in our prayers Brother.

    ReplyDelete