FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Sunday, October 25, 2020

HOMELESS BUT STILL A FRIEND

 


Being homeless makes 
it near impossible
for me to market 
my own audio book
about to come out.


But Heather is 
a good friend, 
and 
I just have to help 
as best I can.

Amazon bullocked 
her pre-order --
releasing her new
book NOW --

so Heather
has now offered 
the novella that
 launched this
whole series 
for only 99 cents!


How neat is that?

Would you consider
buying both books
now?

8 comments:

  1. Sorry you are still looking for a place to stay.
    Bummer Amazon released her book early.
    Will your audio book be updated for those of us who've already downloaded it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to delete it from your tablet and then re-download it, and all will be good. This new audio is the next in the series of the one you downloaded. A stand-alone Christmas fable set in 1946 New Orleans -- my own Dickens' A CHRISTMAS CAROL ... done in eerie Creole fashion with authentic French Quarter ghosts and legends no less! :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi Roland - so pleased Heather is helping you out ... I know you're suffering hugely - it must be so difficult ... take care and I do hope things work out. Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been an experience. Suicide rates in this city have risen considerably. :-(

      Delete
  3. I am so sorry you still haven't found an apartment or house yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am fairly desperate for an apartment and that is for sure!

      Delete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear things are still so horrid. I pray something good comes your way soon. {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete