FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

HEATHER McCORKLE'S LATEST

 


Most of you know how much I love Patricia Briggs' Werewolf sagas. 

If you do too, I have a treat for you.

Best news:

If you like the first book,
there will be no long wait for the next.

THREE BOOKS are out already!

With a FOURTH SOON TO BE AVAILABLE!

How Cool is that?

 Don't miss this exciting, riveting read!


LAUNCHING TO READERS SOON!

By mid to late July,

readers will be able to buy

chapters in Amazon Vella!

I have 19 chapters up so far.

Working on my 20th.

The 1st 3 will be free.

Keep an eye out for Heather and 

my own work!

I know Midnight is.

4 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you so much for the shout out, Roland! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are amazing, too, for squeezing NIGHT SEASONS into your all too busy schedule after Amazon Vella decided to go with its initial refusal after saying they approved it. Sigh. I wish us both high sales!

      Delete