FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Sunday, July 18, 2021

NO E-READER FOR KINDLE VELLA ... YEAH, RIGHT

 But first:

 A children's book for my next Vella!

Hoopah, the winged buffalo calf

is joined by Hibbs, the cub with no clue,

Azure, the insane know-it-all unicorn, 

(He's insane because he knows it all you see!)

and

Ratatoskr, the gossiping squirrel of 

the World Tree, Yggdrasil,  

to save their world.

Or destroy it ...

whichever comes first!


That is right:

No e-readers for Kindle Vella!

Vella is available in the Kindle app for iOS 

and on the web.

So your Vella will have to compete

against text messages, Facebook, Twitter.

and other smartphone sirens!

What a race for attention keeping, right?

Imagine someone reading your chapter 

receiving a text.

Is your chapter so riveting that a reader

will come back

to see what happens next?

Readers who buy tokens are granted one FAVE,

per week

eliminating the fraudulent fake reviews 

Amazon and we hate.

I have yet to receive one. 

But there is always tomorrow, right?

https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B0982J4L23

Twenty-two chapters are now available.

Soon the 23rd chapter. 

THY CRIMES BECKON US,

will be available as well.


I wonder if I am being foolish trying

 this new experiment.

What do you think?

Give my Vella books a chance,

will you?

2 comments:

  1. I've read and liked the first three chapters. Not sure how the token thing works though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading them, Alex. When I read them on my computer, Amazon offered me 200 free tokens. Maybe that offer is still going on. :-)

      Delete