FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Friday, March 8, 2024

COVID ... AGAIN

 

Last week, as I was delivering blood, 

an ill woman in an emergency room got up and coughed right in my face. Why?

Only the Father knows.

Now, I have come down with Covid-19 again.


To say I am under the weather is an understatement ... think having the bends! :-)


I am apartment bound until next Tuesday. Fortunately, I have soup, tea, and TV dinners enough to last ...

And hopefully, my coughing, fever, and weakness will pass soon.


Midnight insists I wear a mask while in his furry presence!


Since Lifeshare has changed to a new payment system where employees must calculate their own time each week 

and I cannot show up to do it lest I infect my friends,

my pay may be drastically reduced.


If I felt better, I would write on my sequel. Perhaps tomorrow.


But I am alive ... and while there is life, there is hope for a path to a better tomorrow, right?


5 comments:

  1. Oh Roland! What an awful turn of events for you. Be kind to yourself, and heal well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you have it again and so bad. My wife and I think we had it last year, but it was like a very mild, weird cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to a doctor to be sure. Strep Throat is not a gift I want to give my co-workers!

      Delete
  3. I hope you have healed. Some get a mild cold, others get the worst dang cold they have ever gotten. So far, no one in my house have had Covid. We don't get out much plus we are vaccinated.
    Besides the discomfort of being ill, it is miserable not being able to make your living. Take care my friend. Ann

    ReplyDelete