FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Sunday, April 3, 2011

2011Epic Follower Blogfest Contest with Agent Judge Suzie Townsend - Post your final entries now!


Shelly Watters is hosting the Epic Follower Blogfest/Contest.

Suzie Townsend from Fine Print Management will be the judge.

Hibbs, the cub with no clue, is dancing in place!

The winner will receive A FULL manuscript request! All you have to do is post your twitter pitch... only 140 characters maximum, today.

http://shelleywatters.blogspot.com/

I tried to post my pitch at Shelly Watters excellent contest, but it seems to slip through the cyber-ether into the void.

Hibbs promises me he will hold onto my pitch here with both paws so it won't get lost in the ghostly cyber-breezes.

Here it is. Hibbs, hold on tight!

Title : THE LEGEND OF VICTOR STANDISH
Genre : YA Urban Fantasy
Length : 64,000 words
TWITTER PITCH :

In the French Quarter, a modern Artful Dodger is taken in by an undead jazz club owner and finds love with a ghoul Jane Erye.

I follow you both on your blog and on your twitter account.

My twitter name is rxena77.

I spread the word about your contest on this post of my blog :


***
Here is what Victor Standish saw as he watched Diana Krall rehearsing in Meilori's :

11 comments:

  1. Thanks, Charmaine. And success with your publication dreams, too. Roland

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best with your entry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best with your entry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Nas. Great interview you did today, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be awesome if you won, wow. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WordsCrafter : Hibbs the cub just snickered. He knows my luck at contests. Sigh. Between him and Gypsy, the feline princess, I don't get any respect at all! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck, Roland.

    This is an excellent twitter pitch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I needed (yes, needed) to tell you how gorgeous the art is on your blog. Beautiful.

    Your pitch is pretty interesting too. :)

    Marie at the Cheetah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michael Offutt :
    Hibbs has no doubt who the best bear is, but he is a feisty grizzly! Thanks.

    Michael Di Gesu :
    Yours is an excellent pitch as well. Alas, my luck at contests is nortoriously ill! Better luck to yours. Roland

    Marie :
    Thanks. I want to make a visit to my blog worth it for my guests -- if for nothing else than for the art they find here. Thank you for making me feel like my efforts are appreciated! Roland

    ReplyDelete