FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Friday, September 28, 2018

Night Bleeds From the Stars and Spreads


October when Night prowls the streets 
like an invisible cat.





October, the month of my 
HALLOWEEN DUO


The shadows are cut 
from soft black velvet.

Beware the scythe 
which hovers in the dark
like a lost smile.


Tonight starts the Countdown to The Night ...

   The Night of the grave's delight 
and mortals' flight.


Curl up in bed with my Halloween Duo 
(only $1.99 each) 

    Outside your window Something 
presses against the glass.

Does blood stir in its veins?
No.
  
The Night Winds.  


And lurking in its head?  

Worms 
disturbed
from a grave being opened
from beneath.


What does It hear with its ears?

The Abyss between the Stars.


It sifts the human storm for a likely soul.

It eats the flesh of reason.


There is but one escape.

Read my tales until sleep takes
you to slumber safe.


You doubt me?


Don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment