FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

HAVE YOU BEEN SELLING MORE KINDLE BOOKS THESE COOPED-UP DAYS?


I have been selling twice as much as usual 
of my books this past month.


My DARK HOLLYWOOD series

and 


My VICTOR STANDISH series mostly.

Are any of your books selling more 
than usual during this time of isolation?


Me, I've taken to listening to all of Mercy Thompson's audio books on my blood runs. 


I stay away from any of Stephen King's audio books on my night runs after listening to his DUMA KEY!
  
Let me know if you've sold more
and what you are reading now!

9 comments:

  1. EBooks haven't made a huge jump but audio books sure have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roland - I'd listen to more audio books ... but have so many to read - that am going to settle and read those - or at least be in a position to read them once I've cleared out.

    I'm glad you seem to have survived the storms ... and are staying free and able to work on - such valuable work. Take care - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hilary. You stay well, too. I'm back to the blood runs in just a few minutes. Wish me luck. :-)

      Delete
  3. Actually no. But congrats to you. I'm glad something good is coming of this trying time.

    Anna from elements of emaginette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delayed response, but this Covid-19 madness is keeping me on the roads! Whew! Thanks for reading my blog, Anna!

      Delete
  4. No I haven't. I have been reading H.P. Lovecraft's "Colour Out of Space". I just finished it yesterday and am going to try to rent the movie today. And I just started reading Michael Crichton's The Andromeda Strain. I'm glad you're e-books are still selling during this time when business for most industries has gone down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovecraft has influenced so many writers classic and modern. I am tempted to watch the movie, Colour Out of Space, but no time. Thanks for dropping by, Steven.

      Delete
  5. I wrote you but no reply. These times, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete