FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Friday, December 2, 2011

CHARLES SCHULTZ AUTOGRAPH_WIN IT!



THE FRIENDS OF VICTOR STANDISH CONTEST IS STILL ON!

BETTER NEWS :

Sandra, my best friend, told me that many out there may not be CLINT EASTWOOD fans

SO ...

WHEN JUST 10 MORE REVIEW THE LEGEND OF VICTOR STANDISH

I will draw from the 16 names and pick the winner of this additional drawing

THE WINNER WILL GET THE CHOICE OF

A 1967 LIFE MAGAZINE AUTOGRAPHED BY CHARLES SCHULZ

or

the press release for FLAGS OF OUR FATHER AUTOGRAPHED BY CLINT EASTWOOD!

One in sixteen odds! How neat is that?

WHAT'S NEATER?

100% OF THE PROFITS FOR THE LEGEND OF VICTOR STANDISH and UNDER A VOODOO MOON

FOR THE MONTH OF DECEMBER GO TO

THE SALVATION ARMY.

So why not give one or both of them as gifts? Your friends will get a not-too-shabby story and YOU GET THE WARM JOY OF GIVING TO YOUR FRIENDS AND TO THE SALVATION ARMY who are heroes in the dark to the hurting all year long!

And guess what?

That makes you a hero, too. Happy Holidays, Roland

***

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, I like them both . .

    My son is working on my computer - I home sick today so I'm using another kid's computer. (Ya think my kids are spoiled?)

    Hopefully he'll fix my problems and I can post the reviews to Victor and Nocturne soon.

    Have a good weekend Roland.

    ........dhole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appear to be the exception to Sandra's rule as I'm a huge Clint Eastwood fan! Huge!

    I hope many Victor Standish books are sold. The Salvation Army is an outstanding charity and one I give to on a regular basis. I may not be able to part with much money, but hey, it all helps.

    Enjoy your weekend Roland.

    ReplyDelete