FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Saturday, October 22, 2016

OVER 400!


{SOON TO BE RELEASED IN AUDIO!}

I have sold 402 audio books, not counting those I have given away as prizes, 
 
since March 20, 2013 when 
THE BEAR WITH TWO SHADOWS 
lumbered onto the audio stage.


The much more affordable audio of his adventures as the Cub With No Clue followed






My most bought audio book is





followed closely by 





But the further adventures of Wolf Howl 
are not trailing too far behind



For some reason, Audible is charging much less for most of my 26 audio books than ever before.  
 
Some for as low as $2!!
 
Now is the time to try one to see if you like them!
 
Take a gamble and make my weekend!
 
 
 



12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You work hard to provide a variety of novels for your readers, and you deserve more recognition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My expenses are so far in the hole from all my efforts that my wallet is suffering the bends! :-)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Roland ... that's great - well done ... and here's to many more ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That's awesome. Two dollars? What a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? How many audio books with a fantastic narrator like Robert Rossmann or Francene Lockett can you get for TWO DOLLARS?

      Delete
  4. Well, congratulations on all your sales!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, with 26 audio books over 3 and a half years, that number isn't that great -- but I prefer to see the glass as half-FULL! :-)

      Delete
  5. Congrats! Audio book sales had dipped for a while but they are really making a comeback. I wish I'd turned DLP's titles into audio sooner. It's a nice chunk of change that comes in every month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy the 2 audio books of mine that you won on Crystal's blog. :-) Sales have not been a nice nibble even of change for me, but there is always hope!

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on the audio book sales! Sounds like they are doing very well. I am impressed that you have 26 of them! $2 seems like a fabulous deal! Best of luck! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jess. I hope you enjoy MOONLESS. :-) And it really only 4 book sales per book per year. Sigh. :-)

      Delete