FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

THE WINNERS ARE ...




I will draw 2 winners 
by computer program
from those who comment 
on each of my blog visits!


Each additional day Elizabeth has my post up,

another winner for a Mystery Gift will be selected!


Yesterday's winners of the Mystery Gifts are:



Hilary Melton-Butcher has won a Kindle copy of




L. Diane Wolfe has won a Kindle copy of


Oh, if any of you would like to buy my THE NOT-SO-INNOCENTS AT LARGE for 99 cents, I will not cry!!




6 comments:

  1. Hi Roland and Elizabeth - how great ... I saw your email and will pick up later on. Death at a Drop In sounds fascinating ... and charity workers aren't always the same to their family and friends - that I know about.

    Cheers and good luck for the tour ... of The Not-So Innocents at Large ... just clicked for it ... Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the buy. And I was so happy when I saw your name had been drawn! :-)

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Roland. I saw the email this morning. Always love copies of Elizabeth's books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elizabeth is a fine writer, isn't she? Glad your name was drawn, too!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I was so happy to see their names drawn. I wonder who will win your audio book next Monday on my guest post there? :-)

      Delete