FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Saturday, October 15, 2016

BLITZKREIG!


Blitzkreig! 
Lightning War!

This is what I am waging this week.

Shock and Awe the Key Phrase.


MONDAY the 17th:


On Lee McKenzie's sparkling Blog, 

I talk of mistakes and how we make our heroes real when they screw up and deal worthily with the aftermath --

“When you have made a mistake, think not: ‘This is misfortune’ think rather: 

‘To bear this worthily is good fortune.’” 

- Marcus Aurelius




TUESDAY the 18th:


On D. G. Hudson's lovely Blog, I speak of Paris -- City of Lights, Gardens of Beauty ... 

Streets of Cruelty

“Paris was an old city, the very moonbeams seeming but ghosts of sad lovers wandering the night in search of their lost soulmate.”

– Mark Twain





WEDNESDAY the 19th:


On Kathleen Valentine's always intriguing Blog, I write of internal dialogue and external dialogue.  

 A good novel juxtapositions the two to provide tension and mood.

How does my new novel do that?  How can yours?

“Conversation is the duel of insecurity, curiosity, and the yearning to belong.”
 – Samuel McCord




THURSDAY the 20th:


For Denise Covey's WEP bloghop, I write a tale of the mysterious father of Samuel McCord from the Year of Our Lord, 1627!



More of Robert McCord can be discovered in my latest, THE NOT-SO-INNOCENTS AT LARGE, for whom my Blitzkreig is for!



FRIDAY the 21st:


For Chrys Fey's always fun blog, I take part in her FIRST bloghop:


 An excerpt from  
THE NOT-SO-INNOCENTS AT LARGE:

Samuel McCord, Cursed Texas Ranger and ...
Pimp!


Please take a 99 cent chance of a great tale with

6 comments:

  1. Hi Roland - looking forward to your week ahead ... great friends and blogs to visit ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I am blessed to have such friends willing to help me with my dream.

      Delete