FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Saturday, December 8, 2018

DO YOU READ TO THE END OF LONG POSTS?


Do you read to the end of loooong posts?

Megan doesn't.  But as you can see: she can't even be bothered to buy new stockings!

I usually do since with posts, like with Forest's box of chocolates, you never know what you might get!  

How about you?

Do you stop before you begin 
when you see the post is long?
 

In 1946, 
Orson Welles starred in
Murder By Moonlight  
filmed in New Orleans.

Read all about it in

8 comments:

  1. I don't mind long posts. Especially if they're well written, then I won't even notice how long they are. Great video, Roland, thanks for sharing that. I've read many of Hemingway's books and it's true that there was very little humor in them. If there was it was so dry it could have been missed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He took his prose seriously, but a little humor in it would have made it seem more lifelike, wouldn't it? I am glad you enjoyed Orson's interview. He, too, was a tragic figure.

      Delete
  2. It depends on the post. If it's interesting, I'll keep going. I'm not much for reading fiction or poetry excerpts in blog posts, so those I usually skim, unless they REALLY catch my attention.

    If it's a long post where the blogger isn't really saying anything new--a lengthy recap of a vacation to somewhere I'm not interested in going, for instance--I'll skim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess if those long posts were on haunted houses you hadn't heard of, you might read to the end. :-) You are braver than I to visit all those haunted and creepy sites!

      Delete
  3. Depends on the topic and if it's holding my interest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The child in me usually wants images to go with long posts. :-)

      Delete
  4. I don't read long posts unless they are absolutely engrossing and the writing is good.

    ReplyDelete