FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Saving The World One Ill Patient At A Time



I drove 417 miles today 
into the night,
 working 13 hours straight.  
Whew!
I just dragged in.


As you can see:

Midnight was worried sick about me! 


I write this 
to let you know 
why I have not been to many 
of your WEP Ribbons & Candles 
and commented.


I just have to get some sleep
since I am still on call
for the rest of the weekend.


Even Night Owls Need A Little Sleep!

2 comments:

  1. That's a long haul. Get some rest and attack everything tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, this was tomorrow, and I worked 11 hours straight with only 350 miles of blood runs driven. Whew! Tomorrow is my day off, but I am still on call until 7 A.M. ARGGGH! :-)

      Delete