FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Monday, June 22, 2020

AS THE STORM CLOSES IN



I watch as the world goes 
steadily insane.


On my way to deliver Convalescent Plasma to hospitals with patients dying with Covid-19, 

I hear on the radio of crowded protests 

with not a word of caution for those participating 

that they may be infecting or infected by the disease currently killing thousands.


California recorded its highest-ever seven-day average 

of new coronavirus cases Sunday since the pandemic began.

Gee, I wonder if all those unrestrained, crowded protests might have anything to do with that?

The news outlets are strangely silent.




Now, there have been multiple shootings in CHAZ, and 

outrage that the EMT's won't enter since the police are banned from that region.


Mayor Janet Durkan of Seattle predicted a "Summer of Love" about CHAZ 

while telling Trump to go back to his bunker.


Didn't quite work out that way, did it?


Unrestrained Anarchy led to the madness that was WWI.  

Is it coincidence that the Spanish Flu which decimated the world happened at the same time?

Where is any sane response to this?  
I do not see it.  
Do you?

2 comments:

  1. There isn't one, really. I would have never thought we would be going through something like this. All we can do is pray and stay strong. Hang in there, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After so many times when we've experienced this "crucible of irrational thought" (perfect phrasing BTW) you'd think human beings would "get it." No. That's not happening, and so now the gates are open for those whacked individuals to strut their anarchy. I wonder if there's room for them in North Korea where the system is so much more sensible and humane than in the U.S.

    ReplyDelete