FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

JUST MY STRANGE LUCK!

 


Asteroid 3 times taller than Niagara Falls to zip past Earth on 1st day of fall.

The media assures us it will only come within 4 times the 

distance of the moon from earth.


Remember when you still trusted the headlines?

The media assures us the Yellowstone Super-Volcano will not erupt in our lifetime,

the La Palma volcano will not send a super Tsunami our way,


the Wuhan Lab did not originate Covid-19.

Dr. Fauci said so.

Oh, wait ....

He later told CNN the U.S.

funding Wuhan's Lab was necessary.

I used to trust the headlines.

But that was in a different America.

Now, I trust in The Father.

How about you?

How has your world changed?

“I held an atlas in my lap

ran my fingers across the whole world

and whispered

‘Where does it hurt?’

 

It answered

‘Everywhere

everywhere

everywhere.”

― Warsan Shire

2 comments:

  1. They don't know about the virus. It's origin was not traced in the beginning. It is like loosing something in your home. It is much easier to find something shortly after you lose it than several weeks later.

    I have a bit of faith in the news. One big problem today is people get disturbed if the news doesn't match their opinion. No one really likes change especially their paradigm of the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right: I am not that fond of change either! You are so nice to visit and then comment. :-)

      Delete