FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Saturday, October 8, 2011

PRIZES!!

Now, Wendy Morrell has given me a birthday present of a post about Victor and his contest. I am humbled by my good friends!

http://quillfeather-blog.blogspot.com/2011/10/roland-d-yeomans-is-having-contest.html

Hart Johnson did a wonderful post on THE LEGEND OF VICTOR STANDISH.

It is such a gracious gesture, I am, for once, without words.

Check it out!


http://waterytart23.blogspot.com/2011/10/legend-of-victor-standish.html

We all love prizes.

And THE FRIENDS OF VICTOR STANDISH contest has a Santa's bag full of them.

The drawings are tied to the AMAZON SALES RANKING for THE LEGEND OF VICTOR STANDISH :

1.) When Victor reaches 120,000 :

AUTOGRAPHED ALEXANDER SKARSGARD (Eric Northman of TRUE BLOOD) photo!


2.) At 100,000 :

AUTOGRAPHED MEGAN FOX photo!


3.) At 80,000 :

AUTOGRAPHED BRAD PITT photo (BONUS : CATE BLANCHETT’S too!)


4.) At 60,000 :

AUTOGRAPHED ANGELINA JOLIE photo!


5.) At 40,000 :

A 16 X 20 limited, numbered fine art print, MOONDANCE, AUTOGRAPHED by the stunning artist (in two ways), OLIVIA DE BERADINAS (#1650 of 4000!


6.) At 20,000 :

THE GOLDEN COMPASS movie poster AUTOGRAPHED by

DANIEL CRAIG

NICOLE KIDMAN

SAM ELLIOT!


7.) At 10,000 :

THE COLOR PURPLE movie poster AUTOGRAPHED by

STEPHEN SPIELBERG (director, producer),

QUINCY JONES (composer, producer)

KATHLEEN KENNEDY (producer) and FRANK MARSHALL (producer!)


8.)At 5,000 :

AVATAR movie poster AUTOGRAPHED by

JAMES CAMERON

SIGOURNEY WEAVER

SAM WORTHINGTON

ZOE SALDANA

STEPHEN LANG {Listen up, marines. Pandora will eat you up and shit you out like little ju-ju beans!}


9.) At 1,000 :

THE ROCK movie poster AUTOGRAPHED by :

SEAN CONNERY

NICK CAGE

ED HARRIS!


10.) At 700 : {For Fan Boys everywhere!}

Double-sided SERENITY movie poster AUTOGRAPHED by :

JOSH WHEDON (who is now directing THE AVENGERS!)

SUMMER GLAU

NATHAN FILLION

RON GLASS

ADAM BALDWIN

JEWEL STRAITE

ALAN TUDYK {of TUCKER & DALE versus EVIL fame}!


11.) At 500 :

FROM DUSK TO DAWN movie poster AUTOGRAPHED by :

QUENTIN TARANTINO

GEORGE CLOONEY

The beautiful SALMA HAYEK

HARVEY KEITEL

CHEECH MARIN

JULIETTE LEWIS and the most of the rest of the cast!


12.) At 250 :

STEPHEN KING AUTOGRAPHED copy of ROSE MADDER!


13.) At 100 :

AN AMAZON KINDLE FIRE!!


14.) The fun's not over yet!

Should Victor reach #50 in sales ranking :

A CHARLES SCHULZ AUTOGRAPHED WINTER DREAMS PROGRAM!!


CAN YOU BELIEVE IT ...

STILL MORE!!


Should you guys help me pull off a miracle and get Victor to #10 in the Amazon's TOP 100 sellers ...

J. K. ROWLING'S AUTOGRAPH on the double-sided movie poster of HARRY POTTER & THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX (also SIGNED by ALL THE MAJOR STARS) will be given to some lucky entry!



AND WHAT IF VICTOR DOES THE IMPOSSIBLE AND GETS TO #1?

HERE IT COMES ...

WAIT FOR IT ...

AN AUTOGRAPHED BRITISH LORD OF THE RINGS : FELLOWSHIP OF THE RINGS MOVIE POSTER

SIGNED BY PETER JACKSON, VIGGO, SEAN BEAN (I knew you'd like that one, Francine), ORLANDO BLOOM and most of the other cast!!

HOW COOL ARE THESE?

***
ARE YOU BRAVE ENOUGH TO WATCH THIS TRAILER?

12 comments:

  1. My word, Roland. You've certainly pulled out all the stops for this giveaway.

    I'd imagine the biggest prize of all, for those of us following you, is to see your novels at #1.

    And you will. I just know it :)

    Oh, and a wee Santa sack wouldn't go astray either. Just saying :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea for a contest, I love it! You have the best contests my friend. Here's hoping Victor flies up through the ranks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy :
    Faint heart never won fair lady or high sales! LOL. Like Victor racing the evolved raptors in his 2nd book, it'a all-out or die!

    Doesn't Santa start his Christmas trip at New Zealand? He might this year! Just saying. :-)

    Heather :
    I mean this contest to be FUN! But it is so monumental that it takes TWO POSTS to describe it!

    MONDAY will detail HOW TO ENTER!

    Victor assures me he will just do that - fly up the ranks. But I think it has more to do with that kiss he just stole from Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how did you get your hands on all these cool stuff? Good luck with the giveaway. I'll pop back Monday!

    J.C.

    Join me in the Trick or Treat Spooktacular! Could you help make the Grand Prize a brand new Kindle Touch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    Hee hee, Sean Bean: how could you do that to me in public, like I gotta crush on the feller! As Sharpe, as Boromir, absolutely... :o

    It would thrill me no end just to see Victor at No.1. Never mind the wonderful incentives.

    best
    F

    ReplyDelete
  6. J C :
    I'll pop over to your blog Monday as well since I am at work and on first call today! Whew! And it's my birthday! That's what I get for not being famous. :-)

    Francine :
    I couldn't resist, not after seeing Sean's picture on your blog!

    In Victor's mind, he's already #1! Maija, on the other hand, thinks of him as #2!. Which here in the states is slang for merde!

    Thanks for the well wishes, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Roland :) I hope Victor hits #1 as a belated present.

    Cool stuff you're giving away.

    And The Raven looks like my kind of horror movie. Can't wait to see it.

    ..........dhole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna :
    I was hoping to get your autographed STEPHEN KING book to you for your birthday. Work, alas, is a harsh mistress.

    My day off tomorrow? It's a holiday!~ I will mail it off to you bright and early Tuesday.

    Doesn't THE RAVEN look to be a great movie?

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Roland where do you GET all this stuff??? How cool is that!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tessa!
    Hi, I've missed you! I've been a collector for awhile. For a time, I was at the lower rungs of the Hollywood ladder (usually holding it up! LOL)

    Luckily when my home burned, I had stored some of my collectibles with my best friend.

    Don't be a stranger, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing....

    You know I would ADORE JK's autograph...


    I didn't know it was your BIrthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! All the best. I hope you get to have a bit of fun....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Michael :
    I usually keep a low profile on my birthday, but today so many people wished me happy birthday on Facebook, it made me smile ear to ear.

    I really want you to win J K's autograph, too. And not just because it would mean Victor hitting #10!

    Just post a teenie, tiny review of Victor on Amazon : "This did make me throw up. I bet this wouldn't make you throw up either. Try it and see." LOL.

    ReplyDelete