FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

A CHANCE TO MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD



If you liked the series, LONGMIRE, you have a chance to have your voice heard tonight.

Fans convinced CBS to bring back the show, JERICHO, after it was cancelled.  

Tonight, prospective networks will be dropping by to see the numbers and the loyalty of LONGMIRE's fans.

Last Monday night, the show's fans virtually shut down Twitter with #LongLiveLongmire tweets, which coincided with the normal airing hour of the drama.

 This show is one of the most meaningful on TV, and it’s a shame A&E failed to see what a brilliant and creative force this show embodies.

 From rich writing, to authentic and yet fascinating Native American stories, 

it dealt with injustice, bigotry, love, hate, family, the law, everything that makes for a wonderful story vehicle, and the writing was sublime.

So if you enjoyed LONGMIRE share a tweet tonight!


TWEET LIKE YOU MEAN IT!


 

5 comments:

  1. This show sounds like one I would like. I'm not on Twitter, but if the show will be brought back, I will definitely watch it.

    And I know I owe you an email. I will write soon. I'm sorry, but something else came up in my life in addition to what's been going on and I'm about to fall down tired. But I am mushing on.

    Reading helps me so much. I felt that The Stars Bleed at Midnight is the best of your books I have read to date. So full of wisdom, less battles with creepy critters, and marvelous conversations and bantering back and forth between your characters. I loved it and I'm looking forward to the continuation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual my timing is bad -- it's late and if Longmire was on I missed it. But it sounds like a good show so I hope A&E resurrects it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck! As a form of social protest, I like the idea of keeping a program alive.

    However, nonconformist that I am, I don't indulge in tv nor twitter.



    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer, I missed it! Hope it was effective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inger:
    Don't you worry about that email. You focus on getting your world rid of problems!!

    Thank you for the kind words about THE STARS BLEED AT MIDNIGHT. They made my day, and I used them in today's post. :-)

    Helena:
    LONGMIRE is on NETFLIX and you may be able to pick up seasons one through three on DVD in the library.

    A&E won't reinstate it. According to the author of the books, A&E tried muscling Warner to sell it to them. When they didn't, A&E cancelled it. They want all their programing in-house. SAD.

    D.G>:
    I usually watch by Amazon Instant Video myself or by Hulu. No cable. No TV actually! :-)

    Alex:
    I was ill myself last night and slept 14 hours straight, missing it, too! I hoped it was effective as well. I think many are doing the same Wednesday night, too.

    ReplyDelete