FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Thursday, May 21, 2015

D. G. HUDSON and the MYSTERIES OF ANCIENT EGYPT


 

“...as my eyes grew accustomed to the light, 

details of the room within emerged slowly from the mist, strange animals, statues, and gold - everywhere the glint of gold

For the moment - an eternity it must have seemed to the others standing by - 

I was struck dumb with amazement, and when Lord Carnarvon, unable to stand the suspense any longer, inquired anxiously, 

'Can you see anything?' 

It was all I could do to get out the words, 'Yes, wonderful things."
- Howard Carter in Tomb of Tutankhamen 



 D.G. Hudson has written a lovely review of my book, THE STARS BLEED AT MIDNIGHT in the latest post on her blog, RAINFOREST WRITING.

Come visit, why don't you?  

I mean ... the Mummy's Curse couldn't travel over the internet ... could it?


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention of the review, Roland! And you never know about the mummy's curse, especially when it's the dead mummy female mentioned in 'The Stars Bleed at Midnight'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely! Princess Shert Nebti shows up in 2005 in CARNIVAL OF THE DAMNED to visit vengeance on Samuel's son, Victor. It will be out in print, hopefully soon.

      I want as many people as possible to visit your blog -- I would hate for your visitor count to dip because of me.

      Delete
  2. Off to visit. And of course mummy's curses can travel the internet. Cyberspace was made for such things...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, too. Good thing Samuel McCord is on my side! Thanks for visiting D.G. -- I would hate for her visitor rate to dip because of me!

      Delete