FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

LIFE BEGINS IN MYSTERY

 And ends in mystery ... but what a eye-opening journey lies between.

Struggling with the consequences of Covid-19, deep freezes, floods, 7 homeless months, and tornadoes ...

Midnight got to stay in vet prison.

Writing has sure proved challenging!


I have just started my 6th Dark Hollywood novel.

The other 5 have just been released in Hardback.

Wish me some sales so I don't feel so silly continuing! 


I've noticed that when I talk about my books,
my visitors dry up like the desert.

HOW ABOUT YOU?

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read a lot of blogs this year. I write on mine because I believe it's important to be creative. So I had no idea you were homeless and Midnight in prison! I'll go and check out your books right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily, Lifeshare looked out for me those long seven months. :-) I was finally able to find a place to rent at twice my old rent ... but 2 hurricanes one right after another destroyed much of my city. No room in the inn for sure!

      Delete
  2. I just bought Night Seasons in hard cover. It will arrive before Christmas, which is good as I believe we should be at least one hard cover book under the tree. The cover of the book is perfect, just gorgeous. Please let me know how you are doing and how Midnigh is surviving at the vet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All those months at the vet has made poor Midnight a troubled sleeper which does nothing for my own sleep! Thank you so much for buying my book!! I try to make my covers eye-catching. Glad it worked with NIGHT SEASONS!

      Delete
  3. I just don't get around that much to my blogs any more. Too much life happening which is good. But I know it is nice to get comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It helps me feel not like I am singing to an empty house. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my last 2 posts! :-)

      Delete