FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Will Doing A LARGE PRINT Version of Your Book Help Sales?

 


I DON'T WRITE FOR SENIORS

You don't? You might be surprised. Love of genre does not wither with age. Seniors still dream.



THE DYSLEXIC WALK AMONG US

Many books are published for children and young adults with Dyslexia. But people do not outgrow Dyslexia.


AREN'T YOU EVER TIRED?

At the end of a hard day, reading is a great way to wind down. But squinting at small print then is no fun!


THE BOUNCING COMMUTER

Riding in the back of a car, in a train or bus can be hard on the eyes if you are reading a book. Smart phones are all the rage.

But reading one on a long commute is no fun.



Dave Chesson of the Kindleprenaur led me to this fine video from Joanna Penn

You might like it, too.

Making more money from the same product with little added expense or time makes sense to me.


($147)

You can use Vellum to do a large print version of your book or some other formatting option. 

I recently bought Atticus and doing a large print version of your book can be done there with fewer clicks.

Sadly, I was born in B.C. (Before Computers) 

so it will take me some time to jump start my brain enough to get a Large Print version of one of my books out.

I have been thinking of doing a Large Print of HER BONES ARE IN THE BADLANDS, 

a thrilling tale of  mystery, danger, romance, and Old Hollywood in the Roaring 20's.



So while I'm being a cyber-Sisyphus, I thought I would tell my friends about how to perhaps increase their sales.


4 comments:

  1. I'd have to ask my publisher about large print.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is the cost of re-formatting, but you get extra money from the same product.

      Delete
  2. There are a lot of us seniors out there! Pay attention, writers. Good post, Roland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the older segment of our society that reads for enjoyment. The younger are all into their smart phones, too!

      Delete