FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Tuesday, October 8, 2024

GOT FIRED ON MY BIRTHDAY

 


I got fired from my job on my birthday today. Talk about a nasty Trick for Halloween!

All of us drivers have a camera aimed at us. I do not recall running that stop sign.

23 and a half years without one ticket or accident ... then this.

With a camera aimed right at me, it was bound to happen to me sooner or later.

I was hoping for later.

All my coworkers were crying ... even my supervisor.


I am 75, no savings thanks to hurricanes/medical bills, and expensive rent.

Who will hire me at this age?

As lame as hearing "Everything happens for a reason," 

it is better hearing it out loud.

Because when you hear it your head, it sounds an awful like "Anything can happen with a razor."

If you can donate anything to my PayPal account, it would be deeply appreciated.

paypal.me/rolandyeomans1

1 comment:

  1. That is just wrong! Fired for running one stop sign, with no warning?

    ReplyDelete