FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Friday, October 26, 2012

DARE YOU VISIT RETRO-ZOMBIE?

DARE YOU VISIT RETRO-ZOMBIE?
http://izombielover.blogspot.com/

I did today.  Jeremy graciously invited me over for an interview. 

He did a masterful job.  Come on over and visit us.

There is mystery, danger, words that lure you into the darkness ...

Oops.  No, that was the Presidential Debates.

Sorry.

But you'll have a good time.  Victor's Mother promises.  And would the Angel of Death lie?

{Image of the Angel of Death courtesy of the endless talent of Leonora Roy}

Read the fascinating review of THE RIVAL by D. G. Hudson:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R17E6VH3Y3WSGA/ref=cm_sw_em_r_asr_lYRWE.1HGHNK7_r


6 comments:

  1. Already visited our favorite retro-zombie this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex:
    Thanks! I don't know how you tour the blogverse as wide and far as you do! Thank you for the very kind words you left. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who could be afraid of Jeremy? Red eyes don't scare me. I'll go check out the interview, see if I can learn something new.

    Thanks for mentioning that review. I'm still catching up a few others.

    Who's the designer for all the interesting outfits that all the women in Meilori's wear? A dark designer of N'Orleans?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sound so... scary... like dark alley way kind of scary... cool.

    I am glad I got the chance to be part of your world and able to share it in mine...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bob:
    Thanks. It was all due to Jeremy.

    D.G.:
    Only zombies should fear Jeremy! Your review was a great surprise to me this weary work week. Again I have drive 300 miles today! Whew!

    Death's style in this image is called Gothic Lolita. The fabled Leonora Roy is the designer of all the outfits of the ladies who frequent Meilori's. Her name is whispered with reverance in the haunted jazz club! :-)

    I hope you found at least amusement in Jeremy and my question and answer post. Roland

    Jeremy:
    I'm glad you invited me into your world. You're always welcome at Meilori's. But better bring your pepper spray, sneakers, and baseball bat! The customers get frisky! :-)

    ReplyDelete