FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING_for FREE!


Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.”
 - Samuel McCord


In the French Quarter of the Roaring Twenties, there is a strange night club owner whom society shuns ...

unless their world has become nightmare.

Travel back to the FIRST and listen to Samuel McCord recount a tale of horror, love, sacrifice, and redemption to a young William Faulkner ...

A tale from the mists of America's beginnings in the year 1853.

Meet Meilori Shinseen, her vicious twin Maija, Elu, and the Turquoise Woman for the first time!

FOR FREE!  For a LIMITED TIME.  Want MORE?

Upon getting the FREE kindle book, you can download the AUDIO for a MERE $1.99!

Go back to McCord's beginning ... FOR FREE!



6 comments:

  1. A very, very generous offer. I will come back later and explore. Thanks Roland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Rites of Passage and I will read it because I want to know the McCord story from the beginning. It's in the virtual stack of Roland books.

    Right now I'm trying to get back to reading and writing. Creativity seemed to leave me, and I've not been able to do much while adjusting to my new world structure.

    I did manage to post a brief entry into the WEP this month, if you get a chance to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Elephants' Child:
    I hope you enjoy the story. :-)

    D.G.:
    McCord has a wild history. As you will see, he had a varied life even before 1853.

    Try editing what you've written. It will keep you in the habit of writing.

    I will pray your new world structure become easier.

    I've already posted a comment on your WEP entry. Beautiful photography. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good deal! I already own the eBook, but I'll Tweet the deal so others can find it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read it and enjoyed meeting so many of the characters I encountered in Death In The House Of Life. It always good to start at the beginning, I think. I enjoyed Adrift In The Time Stream even more though. The title of that book could cover so many of your characters in most all of your books I imagine. I love it. Hope you are doing OK. I'm slowly back to blogging a little.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alex:
    Thanks!

    Inger:
    I got the very late shift these past two nights so I am late in replying -- sorry!

    I am praying for you and your husband daily!

    Thanks for the praise for ADRIFT IN THE TIME STREAM, the sequel to RITES OF PASSAGE.

    I'm at 63,000 words to the THE STARS BLEED AT MIDNIGHT, the sequel to HOUSE OF LIFE. I think you will enjoy it.

    DEATH IN THE HOUSE OF LIFE is in the process of being recorded as an audio book. I just never quit. :-) (Though the thought does occur to me!)

    ReplyDelete