FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Monday, December 4, 2017

LIKE A WOMAN is ready!



What makes a woman who she is?

Is she shaped by her past decisions, her present ones, 

or by her struggle to become more than she has been? 

Twenty-four authors from around the world give us their answer to that question. 

I am honored to be one of those twenty-four. 

I am snuggled in the middle of these great writers. 

I tried my best to be worthy of being included in this band of heroes. 

 Why Heroes? 

Because the proceeds of this anthology go to help a woman's shelter. 

Give it a try, will you? 

You will be helping hurting women to live better lives. 

 What could be better than that 
during the Christmas Season? 

Innocence draws the Darkness.
But you might be surprised why.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Alex. I hope it sells enough to help the women's shelter in a good way. :-)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! And no doubt you well deserve the honor. Oh, the cover is gorgeous.

    I'll be very happy to buy this book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. H Roland - wonderful to be included in the anthology ... love the cover and the title of the book - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Hillary. Work has been consuming my blog time something terrible. I am so happy that you still visit! :-)

      Delete
  4. That is a beautiful cover! I would wear that hat. Good cause also xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that a gorgeous cover? My hat is a Stetson. :-) And I hope this book does well and really helps the women's shelter.

      Delete