FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Friday, October 18, 2019

GETTING TO KNOW ME

"I have learned that friendship isn't about who you've known the longest, 

it's about who came and never left your side."
 - Yolanda Hadid




T. Powell Coltrin has been gracious enough to renew her "Friday's Interesting People" with me, of all people.

How great of her, right?

Don't let her visitor count go down on my account.  

Pay my friend a visit and say HI.

You might even learn a thing or two 
about me 
that you didn't know!


The world is round
so that friendship
may encircle it.

6 comments:

  1. Ha ha, you will make my readership go up if anything. Thanks for appearing on my blog!

    T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun, and I must return the favor in the future. :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi, Roland! I read your interview with Teresa ~ 44 books! That is an accomplishment! Blood courier is an interesting occupation for someone who writes scary stories. There must be a book there somewhere. All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Fundy Blue!I've been writing for over 14 years so that's one every four months. If nothing else, I am stubborn! :-)

      Actually I did write a Stephen King style book about a blood courier: BLOOD WILL TELL available in Kindle and very affordable audio: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0050219BW

      Good luck with your cataract surgery Monday! Roland

      Delete
  3. Going to drop by now. I love that opening quote, so true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That quote is dead on the money, isn't it, Heather? :-)

      Delete