Candilynn Fite has nominated me for the Kreativ Award
Here's how the award works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who presented you with the award.
2. Answer the ten questions below.
3. Share ten random facts/thoughts about yourself.
4. Nominate seven worthy blogs for the Kreativ Blogger Award. (I know many hate awards so I will skip this one to be kind.)
What is your favorite song?
Currently, COWS ON THE HILL by Jay Ungar
(A lovely waltz that I have Victor Standish dance with Alice as they are surrounded by deadly Sidhe just waiting for the tune to end to kill them -- It is from the chapter of BEST OF ENEMIES entitled LAST DANCE.)
What is your favorite dessert?
Devil's Food Cake with white icing -- because I'm such an angelic guy. You know: opposites attract! :))
What ticks you off?
People who are cruel to children.
When you're upset, what do you do?
When I am angry I speak very low, very distinctly. When I lose a loved one, I go away by myself to cry.
Which is/was your favorite pet?
They were all favorites of mine.
Gypsy was the most loving, intelligent cat I have ever owned. For the lessons she taught me, go here:
Which do you prefer, black or white?
Black. Sandra calls me Paladin a nickname I only understand because I watched the DVD's when they came out!
What is your biggest fear?
Hurting someone unintentionally who has had all she or he can take from a terrible day. Everyone is having a harder time than they appear so I try to measure my words with care as I live each day.
What is your attitude mostly?
Thoughtful curiosity about life and people. And a quiet humor at myself and my quirks.
What is perfection?
It is an absolute. Something I can chart the course of my life, dreams, and actions by. Like the North Star, I know I will never reach it -- but I can cross the ocean of my life by aiming for it.
What is your guilty pleasure?
Ten random things about me...
1. I sound just wonderful when I sing in the shower. Gypsy did not agree!
2. I am in the Witness Protection Program. Naw. Just checking if you were reading.
3. I was born in Detroit, Michigan.
4. I've been everything but a pirate. No, wait. I worked at H & R Block. Oops.
5. I believe in happy marriages. Like albinos and ghosts, I haven't seen any, mind you. But I believe in them.
6. I drive 4,000 miles a month.
7. I believe Olivia Wilde would be wild about me. With the proper head trauma ... and if she squinted ... a lot.
8. Hibbs, the bear with 2 shadows, was the creation of my half-Lakota Mother.
9. Growing up, I wanted to be Bond, James Bond. Actually the Sean Connery one. Hey, I still want to be Sean Connery. Does that mean I haven't grown up?
10. I stay up way too late reading and writing.
Review: The Dark Net by Benjamin Percy
54 minutes ago