FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Monday, October 21, 2013

RATATOSKR HERE!

 
Hi, Mortals!
 
Miss me?  I'm Ratatoskr.
 
And do I have some news for you guys:
 
LUCIFER'S ORPHAN IS FREE TODAY AND TOMORROW!
 

It is a great fun book despite the fact I'm not in it, but I am in D.G. Hudson's interview with my pal, Roland at Meilori's!   http://dghudson-rainwriting.blogspot.com/

Hey, you guys like THE WALKING DEAD?  Then, I have another FREE BOOK for you.  THINK SUPER 8 MEETS THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.

7 year old Victor Standish, minus all his training and ball bearings, fighting to survive in a Detroit over-run with zombies. 

Will he survive? 

Hey, this is my other pal, Victor, we're talking about!



You know, I was scampering around Amazon's Zombie book listings, and guess what?   Those jokers put LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT DIETING by David Normark in the list!  What a hoot!

But I guess becoming a zombie would make you lose weight ... and table manners!!

Oh, before I scoot here's something else:


 
Just 99 cents. Now, c'mon, guys.  This is his latest book.  You can't expect him to give it away for free. 

But it is spooky and gives you a close-up look at Meilori, The McCord's wife.

There are whispers of strange sins in her eyes, promises of forbidden pleasures in her full lips, and death in her lingering kiss. 

But, hey, the guy loves her!

And when ancient evil is awakened by the shooting of the first talking Western, she is actually the lesser of the two evils! 

And people wonder why I am a single squirrel!

Want to win  an autographed Henry Fonda photo from

THE GRAPES OF WRATH?

 
Just be the one name drawn from the first ten reviewers of HER BONES ARE IN THE BADLANDS!


NOT RECENT ENOUGH?  HOW ABOUT ...
 
A VIN DIESEL AUTOGRAPH?

 
FROM THE NAMES OF THE FIRST 8 REVIEWERS,
WILL BE DRAWN THE WINNER OF THIS PHOTO!
 
Oooh!
 
Before I go:
 
Did you hear of the midget fortune teller who killed his customers and now is a small medium at large?
 
Or this one?
 
Did you hear of the dyslexic devil worshipper who sold his soul to Santa?
 
Or this one?
 
Why can’t you hear a pterodactyl go to the bathroom? Because the “P” is silent.

Gotta run now!  The Humor Police are hot on my furry tail!

9 comments:

  1. Alex:
    Ratatoskr thinks so! If not, 2014 is my year to focus on my painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed the interview over at DG's. Wish more interviews were that creative. :)

    And thanks for the download! Love the setting for Her Bones are in the Badlands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. L.G.:
    D.G. and I tried to entertain, shedding some light on who she is and a bit on F Scott Fitzgerald, whose prose she admires. As for Ratatoskr ... well, that scamp shows when and where he wants. Watch your sugar bowls now!

    I hope you enjoy HER BONES ARE IN THE BADLANDS. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! I always love the rodent and his humor.
    I'm working on Her Bones are in the Badlands,excellent so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Roland for dropping in to check on the comments. Meilori's is always a popular venue. Merci.

    Ratatoskr seemed to like Fitzgerald, too. (in his squirrelly way)

    ReplyDelete
  6. David:
    Yes, Ratatoskr is certainly a rascal. I'm so very happy that you like HER BONES ARE IN THE BADLANDS!

    D.G.:
    I try to be a good guest. Tomorrow is my last day off, and I have just adopted a cat left behind when a neighbor moved -- I could no longer stand to see him lost and looking at the door where his mistress had once lived. So I will have my hands full tomorrow with Vets and stuff. :-) Ratatoskr approves of Snowball (that is the name the neighbor children gave him,) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE your posts, Roland!
    Good luck! Your novels deserve much higher recognition- they are excellent!

    And I'm so glad you adopted the cat... :-)

    Now I'm off to read your interview... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vesper:
    Ratatoskr thinks the same thing about my novels -- but then I let him drink my ice tea, too!

    I couldn't take Snowball looking sad and longing at the door behind which he once felt loved.

    I hope you like my interview! :-)

    ReplyDelete