FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Friday, October 4, 2013

HAVE YOU HEARD?

BUT FIRST!
  This weekend I am offering FREE!

BURNT OFFERINGS
 
 
(Covers courtesy of the genius of Leonora Roy}

HAVE YOU HEARD?

MY VERY 1ST BLOGFEST
Win Brad Pitt's Autograph and DNA
 
THREE LINKED NOVELS
A MONTH APART!
 

The FIRST SERIAL CHAPTER IS OUT!
 
Write a post on my Serial Trilogy
or
Post a review on Amazon
 

One of my blogfesters will win --
 
 
 
The more times you post on LUCIFER'S ORPHAN
and my FIRST BLOGFFEST,
the more times you will be entered!
 
HAVE BRAD PITT'S DNA COME TO YOUR HOUSE!
 
Sign Up:
 
his is a Blog Hop!


You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 27 days, 4 hrs, 16 min (10/31/2013 11:59 PM North America - Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

<!-- end LinkyTools script –>

 

4 comments:

  1. I'm reading Lucifer's Orphan-1st part. (I'm liking it too) It's a little different so it's piqued my interest.

    Also, I'm going to put your badge about the contest on my blog sidebar (on both blogs). I'm working on my post for the contest. (Thanks to your generosity).

    Hope your weekend's not too busy. I marvel at your prolific writing, Roland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update: I've got a badge in my sidebar of both blogs to help spread the word about your blogfest.
    (links for verification)

    http://dghudson.blogspot.ca/ (21st century journal blogsite) AND
    http://dghudson-rainwriting.blogspot.ca/ (Rainforest Writing)
    Just sayin'. Will email re future post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That reminds me, I gotta get to a Red Box and rent WWZ :)

    Enjoyed your story in 2nd Ave; had a nice Halloween theme. Made me think I need to re-watch Casablanca. I think I've seen the entire movie at some point. Maybe its really just "watch" Casablanca.

    I think I'm having de je vu moment!

    .....dhole

    ReplyDelete
  4. D.G.:
    I'm just dragging in. Whew! Going solo AND on first call all weekend is draining!! And you're double entered for those two sidebar mentions!

    I had already written the LUCIFER'S ORPHAN saga for the ill girl so all I had to do was edit it really.

    I'm just about finished with the polishing of HER BONES ARE IN THE BADLANDS - Sam McCord on location during the end of the silent film era!

    Donn:
    When I survive this weekend, I am reading your story in 2nd Ave Anthology! CASABLANCA is part of the mythos of my muse! :-)

    ReplyDelete