FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Saturday, October 19, 2013

SECRETS ONLY THE UNDEAD MAY KNOW


There is the dark born of midnight.

There is the Dark born of souls having consumed themselves.

That Dark is midwife to a never-ending hunger for the souls of others. That Dark resides in Meilori's, a nexus between our world and many others.


 There are sounds only the undead may utter. Secrets only the undead may know. Still I do not comprehend why Victor Standish loves me.

Not as the living do we undead see: one moment frozen after another. It is why we are distanced from the hearts of the living.

Except for Victor Standish.

My Victor, of the gypsy laugh and poet’s heart. Our love breaks the chain of reason. But deep in my dry bones, I know that love will one night break my heart … as I eat his.


FREE MONDAY THRU WEDNESDAY:
{Seven year old Victor in a Zombie-infested Detroit}
 http://www.amazon.com/VICTOR-STANDISH-MUST-Roland-Yeomans-ebook/dp/B00BSWXQKU/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1382235965&sr=8-9&keywords=roland+yeomans

  


FREE ALL WEEKEND

5 comments:

  1. Alex:
    Just my way to give treats all October long. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed both of these -- readers had better snatch 'em up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, a nice offer. I love to read your stories with Sam McCord in it.
    Thanks for the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Milo:
    Thanks. Congratulations on your great book deal!

    D.G.:
    Sam tips his Stetson to you. He's a bit of my alter ego ... in my daydreams!

    ReplyDelete