FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Saturday, November 2, 2013

NEW ENDINGS


I get up each morning, thinking
"This is a new day, full of things
that have never been."

- Victor Standish

Life doesn't give us new beginnings.  But wouldn't it be nice if it were so?

“There are as many worlds
as there are kinds of days,
and as an opal changes its colors and its fire to match the nature of a day, so do I.”

  - Lady Meilori Shinseen 


Time On Her Side
by
Shelly Arkon


A hopeless woman is confronted with her future self.
She is given one last chance to salvage her life and save more than she realizes.
 
Is this the miracle she hoped for, or, will this lead into a whole new set of problems?
 
Would you take on this mysterious mission to save yourself?
 
Shelly really has an exciting premise. Doesn't she?
 
AND,
 
from today until Nov. 5th, Shelly is kind enough to let us download this intriguing story for FREE!  
 
Thanks Shelly! I wish you all the best with your newest creation!
 
Here's the link…

Thank you all for dropping by! Please drop by Shelly's blog and wish her well.
 

REMEMBER:
 



Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,637 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)

8 comments:

  1. Alex:
    Yes, YAY for Shelly. I wanted to spotlight her book on another day to stretch out media attention on it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Roland.

    Hugs and chocolate! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might take a chance like that, depending on where my life was at that moment.

    Good Luck with 'Time on Her Side', Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelly:
    You're welcome. Glad to do it. :-)

    D.G.:
    I wish Shelly only the highest sales with TIME ON HER SIDE!

    We would change the mistakes we remembered only to make new ones. Maybe worse ones! Ouch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An intriguing chance... I'm not entirely sure I would take it... but now I'm very curious about "Time on Her Side". Thank you for showcasing it here and all the best to Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to promote a fellow author, Roland! I downloaded your freebie as well -- muchas gracias.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vesper:
    It seems her book is doing well. It makes me happy for her. :-)

    Milo:
    Thanks for downloading LUCIFER'S ORPHAN. I wrote it for a young girl denied HARRY POTTER so it is slightly different than the rest of my novels. I later took the characters and sent them down another path of adventures for myself in the LOVE LIKE DEATH quartet of novels.

    I try to have the back of my writing friends -- all my friends actually. :-)

    ReplyDelete