FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Monday, November 25, 2013

WHERE I NEEDED TO BE

 
Price: $13.95 or FREE
with Audible.com 30 day free trial.
 
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
Douglas Adams, The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul  
  
 
Where we needed to be.
 
How many of us are even now striving for our dreams?  Does it seem as if you are on a treadmill?
 
Lots of effort but ending up in the same spot, still huffing and puffing?
 
The people in my audiobook are all striving with their dreams, with their failures, and with their despair.
 
Each find themselves at a crossroads they have been heading towards all their lives without knowing it.
 
More often than not, where they are is for others, not for themselves. 
 
But in striving to ease the despair of others, they find it lifting in themselves.
 
Perhaps that is where you find yourself. 
 
Look around you.  Maybe there is someone that needs a lift, a smile, someone to stand between the blow and them.  Who knows?
 
You may find your purpose and a new dream.
 
Francene Lockett (END OF DAYS & UNDER A VOODOO MOON) delivers a riveting performance.
 
Don't miss it.  Try the Audible 30 day free trial and get BURNT OFFERINGS for FREE.
 
I guarantee it will be worth every cent you paid for it.  :-)

7 comments:

  1. When we help others and be a blessing to them, we often find our own lives blessed. And maybe that's what the dream is really all about? Being a blessing in the lives of others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex:
    I think it is. Like a stone arch bridge, the stones hold one another up by their presence, making the bridge function. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you
    Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
    But in your dreams whatever they be
    Dream a little dream of me

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very true that we are here for others and not ourselves.

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    Happy Thanksgiving, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. David:
    Glad you enjoyed the last event for DOCTOR WHO. I knew you would. :-)

    Shelly:
    May Thanksgiving give you only happy memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This reminds me of those movies where we see 'what might have been' if a different path had been taken?

    I've always felt guilty at leaving my birth home, but I needed to do that for me to grow.

    I think some people indeed are where they are to ease the burden for others and somehow to touch another's life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. D.G.:
    I've seen so many people, in the pursuit of their dreams, go, like you, to another part of the country and then wonder if they had done the right thing.

    I am trying to say that where we are is where we need to be for someone in pain. :-)

    ReplyDelete