FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Thursday, August 16, 2012

KINDLE FIRE 2 SURPRISES!


1.) PRICE DROP

Of the first Kindle Fire to $169 when the Kindle Fire 2 (or Inferno as it may be called) is released.

2.) REAR FACING CAMERA

The Kindle Fire 2 News blog has posted a photo that supposedly shows off the Kindle Fire 2’s back, highlighting the new component.

3.) CHANGE IN SCREEN RESOLUTION

AllThingsD claims that the Kindle Fire’s redesign will also involve a change in screen resolution to 1280 x 800.

This will raise the display’s resolution to match the current host of 7-inch tablets with high-resolution screens like the Nexus 7, Toshiba Thrive and Acer Iconia.

4.)HEAVY METAL

Kindle Fire 2 is also expected to enjoy a metallic chassis that should make for a better-feeling device than the plastic body of the current model.

Despite this, Amazon should be able to make its upcoming tablet thinner and lighter than the original Kindle Fire.

5.) BROTHERS & SISTERS!

Earlier reports from Asian news outlets indicate that there may be up to four different models of the Kindle Fire 2. One will have the base-level 1024 x 600 display of the original, while another will have the new 1280 x 800 resolution plus a camera.

The manufacturing of both these variants will start this month, according to rumors. These models would be followed by a variant with a 1280 x 800 screen, camera and 4G connectivity, which is supposed to be manufacured next month.

The final version would be an 8.9-inch tablet with a 1920 x 1200 display that would be sent to manufacturing in the fourth quarter of the year.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info Roland. Kindle is still not available here in Norwegian stores. I got mine in the states last year and honestly could not think of a life without it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...my wife bought an original Kindle when they were first introduced, and adores it. I've held back, weighing the odds that something better will indeed come along.

    ...I do believe that time has come ;)

    El

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got the Kindle Fire for my birthday, so I don't want to hear of a newer better version already in the works! I do love my kindle but would never have bought it on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bigger screen? I wonder where they got that idea from...?
    Ironically, Apple is working on a smaller screened iPad. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Siv:
    So happy that you have a Kindle. It is my portable library when I am waiting for a hand-off of rare blood in lonely, dark rural areas. Like you, it has made my life better in unexpected ways.

    Elliot:
    It is an odd effect of the Kindle: you find yourself reading more. The free sample chapters makes considering a book much easier!

    Yvonne:
    I hear you! But I love my current Kindle Fire as it. I do not expect to buy the new one either! :-)

    Alex:
    The Big Boys will always jockey around for the most profits, altering their merchandise in regards to what their competitors are offering. Life and business is certainly odd! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Braine:
    If it has all this, so do I! :-)

    ReplyDelete