FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

FREE is a Good 4 Letter Word



For a LIMITED TIME
I am giving away the Kindle edition of
THE LAST SHAMAN
for FREE!

Once you get the Kindle Book,
you can purchase THE AUDIOBOOK
for ONLY $1.99!

Caught up in their deadly duels of terrorism and intrigue, the Nations of the World are blind to the Signs in the Stars.

Wolf Howl, the last Lakota Shaman, knows it is the Season of Endings.  

Can he elude the intelligence networks of a dozen nations long enough to save the spirit of the woman he loves ...

the woman who is hunting him for them?

"I read the book and was drawn into the story right from the first."
-- Amazon Customer

" I particularly enjoyed the clever dialogue and witty banter among the characters, and Drew is a likeable main character, striking me as a wise man resigned to his fate, yet willing to fight tooth and nail until the very end.An eclectic blend of Native American culture and the paranormal, this story will appeal to fans of both, as well as to anyone who enjoys a literary thriller." 
-- J. C. Martin

"A richly woven story.  Recommended for anyone who enjoys thrillers, myths, folklore, Native American themes, or tales of the paranormal."
-- Lisa Vooght

"I was drawn into this world, the characters' challenges and their journey, especially enjoying Wolf Howl, the last shaman. If you are interested in Native American culture, the paranormal, or just a great read, you will enjoy "The Last Shaman"."
-- Hawk 052
 

9 comments:

  1. Of course I'm going to take advantage of your fab offer! The story sounds most intriguing, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roland .. I'm sure I've bought it already ... I'll need to check my Kindle. But great offer ... I really must sort out the audio side of my life ..

    Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy:
    Try it. You may well enjoy it. And the price is right! :-)

    Helena:
    Thank you. Try the sample of the audiobook. The narrator is superb.

    Hilary:
    I think you would enjoy the audio of it. As I told Helena, the narrator does a wonderful job. :-)

    Thanks for all your support in buying my books. It is deeply appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love FREE. I just downloaded a copy. Thanks Roland!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin:
    Thanks back!! :-)

    J. Lenni:
    Thank you for tweeting about this and following on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna:
    Yes, those reviews made my day when I first read them!

    ReplyDelete