FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?


The other day I was looking up a topic on Google and wrote WHAT ...

Google Search provided me with WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?

To which I intelligently went HUH?


As it turns out, WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY? is a very strange, nonsensical but upbeat song  

(I could only take about 10 seconds of it!):




Like Hibbs with RIVER FACE from his little book, THE CUB WITH NO CLUE, I had found a new game:

I found though that Google Search just gave me a record of what questions I had earlier asked until I got to N

Neuro3X was brought up:


Remember that little clear pill from LIMITLESS?


Some folks are selling "Brain Boosting" pills, using the movie and Will Smith's testimonial to hawk them.

 Neuro3X boosts your IQ in just minutes 

but not before you, in your denseness,

 give your credit card info to a company who will not accept PayPal.

The website has been newly registered with a short life expectancy, 

which follows the pattern used by many fraudulent and fake selling websites.

Please be vigilant and take extra care before providing any payment information.


But wouldn't it be fun if it were valid?

11 comments:

  1. Hi Roland - I'm glad I'm not gullible - too dangerous. Boosting my brain - well then I'd have to cope ... perhaps if I could expand on my present knowledge .... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilary:
    I have been all too gullible in the past -- Like Fox Mulder, I want to believe. :-)

    As Mark Twain wrote: "We don't need to be more intelligent, we need to use the intelligence we already have!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's why I only shop online from a couple companies. I don't even trust Pay Pal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gullibility seems rampant in today's society, as many take the internet to be trustworthy, but its very accessibility makes it an open market for anyone trying to fleece others. 'Con men' evolve with the times.

    Dylan called one of his songs, 'Idiot Wind, I think, and it seems to me to convey the message that there must be some effect 'Blowing in the Wind' that encourages society to think they can do anything they like, and that everyone is a celebrity. Doesn't bode well for the World. . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. D.G.:
    It might have something to do with the dumbing down of our society. Or perhaps we have always wanted to believe the impossible can happen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Mark Twain quote from a couple comments above. So true.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I listened to about half of the song. I had only heard the refrain before. It's sort of catchy, I guess. I don't browse online or shop online other than for books on amazon. I'm retired and I don't have time for stuff like that. Where do people find the time to browse the web, FB, Twitter, Ebay? I wonder if I'm so slow, maybe I need some of that brain booster stuff!!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Hibbs BTW. The other night the bears were here again. Dogs went crazy, jumped up on us in bed, trash cans slamming. They got our neighbor's honey, he had nowhere to put the bees, so after this second attack, he put his beehives on his roof! I know Hibbs would love a story like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Life is limitless without that pill with the gift of Jesus Christ. I made the mistake of clicking on What Does the Fox Say? That "song" could drive a saint to drink.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  10. LD:
    The ghost of Mark Twain tips his derby to you for that!

    Inger:
    I am a harried rare blood courier, and I do not have the time to surf the net and all the social media either!

    Sorry about that song! I warned you.

    Hibbs did love that story. He wants to know where the man keeps his ladder now! Hibbs is one big empty stomach!!

    I might be a bit apprehensive about those garbage-ransacking bears though Hibbs tells me not to. Easy for him to say, right?

    Janie:
    Yes, with The Father beside us, life is indeed limitless. Sorry about that song. I tried to warn you. :-)

    ReplyDelete