FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

HIBBS: TO FLY BY THUNDERBIRD TO FIJI AND NAS DEAN

"Hey, Little Brother! I'm freezing up here! I can't breathe and there's ice on my face fur!"

"Wakin'yan am I! From horizon to horizon is my wingspan. High is how I fly."

"Well, I'm Hibbs, the cub with no clue, not some icicle. Get me down!!"

"No fun you are."

"Ooooh, this is much better. Drop me on that beach. Ummmph! Hey, not so fast. How will I get back you flying off like this? Oh, well, I'll worry about that tomorrow.

Oh, my, look at the pretty flower. Hey, guys, Nas has already started! Time for you to vist Miss Nas and Roland here :

http://nas-dean.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

  1. Oh Hibbs, come in, come in out of the cold!

    Here it's quite warm and sunny. Come to the warm sunny beach and lets play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will catch up to you, but I'll be late with the tour. I received the preview copy of Bewildering Stories, Monday's issue (3/28) and I've been going over my submission. And I have to finish the Cyborg story by this weekend so I can submit that to my critique group next weekend.

    Looking forward to the rest of the tour.

    Enjoy Fiji Hibbs :)

    ......dhole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hibbs was hanging on for dear life hundreds of miles above Fiji. It gets cold up that high! He thawed out once he got to your beaches though!

    Thanks for such a warm, gracious welcome and interview, Nas. Roland {And Hibbs, too!}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna : Man, I understand completely. I envy seeing your work in print. The way ABNA reviled my work, I'm pretty sure I will never any of my work in print.

    There are worse fates.

    I wish you luck and success with your Cyborg story, too. Have a great end of week. Don't concern yourself with my tour, though I do appreciate you wanting to peek in. Your own writing takes precedence! Always your friend, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo, drop me off at that beach, too~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn’t mind dethawing at the beach right now myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leigh : Hibbs is still playing on that beach! Surf tag he calls it.

    Holly : Wouldn't dethawing on that beach be nice right now?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luana : Aren't those Fiji pictures lovely and breathtaking?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Roland, Fiji, itself is lovely and breathtaking. It's nice sandy beaches, warm sunny climate all year around and most of all, it's very, very friendly people!! For which Fiji is famous the world over. Or did I forget the great rugby team!

    ReplyDelete