FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Friday, March 18, 2011

HIBBS : LOOK AT THESE FEET!_OH, FOLLOW ME TO PART II OF NANCY WILLIAMS' INTERVIEW

Hibbs, here.

Jeeez! Look at my poor feet. They're worn to nubs.

First, from Australia to Miss Jodi. Then, from her to Colorado and Miss Nancy.

Then, to Miss VR in Atlanta to wave good-bye to her on her way to Santa Fe.

Now, back to Colorado and Miss Nancy for the second part of Roland's interview with her.

Just look at these feet. Medic. Medic!!!

Anybody got any ice?

Oh, here's the address to follow to see Miss Nancy and Roland :

http://nrwilliams.blogspot.com/

***
Sigh. Samuel McCord and Victor Standish face undead threats in the French Quarter. Now comes this movie. It looks so bad, agents will remember it and turn down my books without even looking at them :

9 comments:

  1. That movie really does look bad.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugg! Yes, Nancy. Maybe it will be a direct to video and won't affect the mindset of the agents and editors that I approach! Thanks for commenting, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  3. After all that walking I can see why his feet would be worn out! LOL! I've enjoyed following his tour though. Off to check out the next stop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hibbs says thanks for the kind words. I hope you enjoy Nancy's and my interview, part 2. Have a great end of week, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bear pic, and your blog is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, The Desert Rocks. Hibbs makes my blog look better. That's why I take him out on the beach to attract the cooing girls in their bikinis! LOL.

    Thanks for liking my blog, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You've been busy! Poor bear needs a break.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hibbs couldn't agree with you more, Talli! He's giving me an accusing look right now, in fact.

    Thanks for dropping by and commenting, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute bear! You know Roland, I would have sworn I've been following you for ages already! Just goes you should always check I guess :O Anywho, have rectified that little error now ;)

    Hugs,

    Rach

    ReplyDelete