FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Friday, March 11, 2011

WHERE ARE YOU, RAINY DAY WANDERER?!_HIBBS, THE CUB WITH NO CLUE

Hey, guys!

Hibbs, the cub with no clue here.

I can't find WordsCrafter anywhere! Do any of you know the way to her place?

Roland is already there. I wanted to curl up at his feet and listen to his stories.

Oh, I see the signpost. Here it is :

http://therainydaywanderer.blogspot.com/

Hibbs again.

Ah, any of you know the way to Australia? L'Aussie is talking with Roland there tomorrow.

It's where?!

Aw, jeez, my feet are going to get so sore!
***
Oh, Hibbs back again. Take a look at my new friend :

6 comments:

  1. I've already found my way, Hibbs. Never fear, Roland's pal is always near.


    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the preview. Delightful. Made me smile. It's good to always have something to smile about, especially with all the disasters out there today!!

    Stopped by to tell you I posted a review of your book last night on Amazon. Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann : Your review left me without words -- Gypsy just fainted. She hardly ever sees me like that. Your review made me validated ... my hard work appreciated.

    In your own challenging life, you have struggled valiantly without acclaim or applause. But you struggled on ... and more importantly, you triumphed to become the special lady you are. My hat's off to you, Ann.

    Monica : At your compliment, Hibbs, the cub without a clue, just ducked his head shyly and blushed -- you just can't tell for all the fur!

    Michael : Hibbs just nodded and said, "I knew that." (Which this time, unlike so many others, he did!) Thanks for always having my back, friend. Roland

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love following Hibbs on his journey! Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hibbs, you made me laugh. You're so cute!!!!! I wanna take you home with me. Do you like kitties?

    ReplyDelete