FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Thursday, March 10, 2011

THE RAINY DAY WANDERER_THE NEXT STOP ON THE TOUR!


Hibbs here.

Hey, what are YOU doing here? WordsCrafter is expecting you. Roland is already there. C'mon, follow me :

http://therainydaywanderer.blogspot.com/

Wait. Just in case Becky is still having Wiley E. Coyote problems, follow me to Wendy Tyler Ryan who wrote about the novel of my adventures

Oh, and she had some nice things to say about Roland, too. But pay attention to what she says of me. I'm the hero after all!

http://waitingforpublication.blogspot.com/2011/03/bear-with-two-shadows-new-classic.html
***

6 comments:

  1. This is really cute...

    I like Hibbs informing us about his next hop. He seems to have a bit of the Gypsy princess attitude... lol


    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael : Yes, Hibbs is usually level-headed, but I think having a book all about him went to his head a bit! LOL. I'm glad you liked his bit as a guest-host, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a buddy of mine, so I'll be there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Alex. I hope you think of me as a friend, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm up and running, woohooo!!!!!!

    Hmmm, Hibbs, be careful. I don't know if Gypsy will like sharing the limelight :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, WordsCrafter. Gypsy says payback is a terrible thing to waste! Hibbs had better watch out. But then, he turned the Lakota warriors who were hunting him into chickens for a day to teach them humility. It may be an even match!

    ReplyDelete