FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Saturday, September 22, 2012

BLACK ROSES IN AVALON


The LOVE LIKE DEATH trilogy concludes :

Not even the eclipse of myth is forever. But eclipses return.


And currents exist that are eternal. One such current is Love.

It binds the universe together.

Listen. Can you hear it? Can you hear him?

Blake, son of Man, is calling out across the night skies. What is he saying?

Remember.

Remember the strangled dreams, the shattered illusions that dropped from your bruised fingers long ago as a child.


Still Time can be transcended. If you but remember ...

that love is forever,

that love cannot be taken from you,

that wounded hearts and minds but cast it from them in despair.

Listen.

Listen as Blake tells of haunted Avalon, broken by bloody Civil War. Of his love for the moon and the sun : the Last Fae and the alien drinker of souls.
***
http://www.amazon.com/BLACK-ROSES-IN-AVALON-ebook/dp/B005GQN03C/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1313029711&sr=1-1
***


7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful introduction and a perfect clip to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather:
    Thanks. That means a lot coming from you. I will get back to you about Indie Elite after I have finished this weekend and Monday in the end of my 7 day straight work week!

    Wasn't that Josh Groban song evocative?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANOTHER awesome cover! Keep it up, Roland -- you are one prolific dude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex:
    Thanks!

    Milo:
    This is one of my earlier novels that I thought I would spotlight for a moment. Like you, I love this Leonora Roy cover and thought it deserved to be seen in a larger format than its display in my sidebar.

    Congrats on selling yet another short story!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I read your intro...it awed me. I agree with Heather. And thank you for visiting my blog and giving me some Roland Wisdom.

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    http://secondhandshoesnovel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelly:
    Thanks for the kind words. I tried for Roland Suggestions. Seldom am I wise. Mostly, I am otherwise! :-)

    I always like to visit your blog. I have driven 100 miles already today so visiting my friends is hard to do!

    ReplyDelete