FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

THE WINNERS!





Thanks to a runaway car during Hurricane Isaac

that tried to make a hood ornament of me,

I had to delay picking the winners for the contest for my THE RIVAL:

http://amzn.to/N117ds

THE WINNERS?

D.G. HUDSON wins the autograph of Robert Downey, Jr!!

RETRO-ZOMBIE (Jeremy) wins the autograph of Scarlet Johannson!!

Now, both of you have to email me your addresses. Congrats!!

TUNE IN THURSDAY

FOR MY

TRICK OR TREAT GHOST OF A CHANCE CONTEST!



9 comments:

  1. Alex:
    I was happy when the random name selector chose them as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, you two!

    And Roland, my goodness! Are you okay?

    Stay out of the way of any errant vehicles and be well my friend.

    ~ Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia:
    I was a bit worse for wear for a time, and my finances are still bruised! Have a great mid-week, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I like that, Roland. Robert Downey Jr. (are you serious)? I can put it up in my study - where I write. Merci. Thanks number generator and Roland!

    I've sent you my email via your email (on your profile page) hope that's the right one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners. And I hope you and your finances are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats D. G. and Jeremy!

    Roland you are so generous...

    II hope you are doing alright...

    I haven't heard from you in a while, drop me a line when you get a chance.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  7. D.G. Hudson:
    Congrats. Yes, I've written you and received your address. Jeremy hasn't responded yet. Enjoy your autograph! :-)

    LD:
    Both are still limping but on the mend! Thanks for the well-wishes.

    Michael:
    Between working long, draining hours, editing GHOST OF A CHANCE, and writing THREE SPIRIT KNIGHT - life has been hectic of late! I have become a tardy correspondent of late. I promise that will change! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Roland, thank you.. thank you... thank you... i sent you an email awhile back on the day of alex's blogfest... really i did.

    jeremy
    jeremy@jmhdigital.com

    ReplyDelete