FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I'm on AMAZON'S HOT NEW RELEASES!


http://www.amazon.com/gp/new-releases/digital-text/158553011

I was writing tomorrow's post, looking out the window at the dark sky,

clotted with black-bellied clouds looking nothing so much as floating brains filled with hate.

The lights dimmed, the temperature dipped, and words of dry ice murmured next to my ear,

"Roland, putting me in GHOST OF A CHANCE has brought Amazon's attention to you."

I turned slowly around. The Angel of Death,

cloaked in darkness and echoes of regret.

The shadows parted from one winter-frost gray eye. Her smile flashed like a knife out of the night.

"Catch you next time."

And she was gone. After I recovered, I checked AMAZON'S HOT NEW RELEASES ...

And there was GHOST OF A CHANCE at #11 under the Angel category!

http://www.amazon.com/GHOST-OF-A-CHANCE-ebook/dp/B0097Z99YM/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1347496683&sr=1-1&keywords=ghost+of+a+chance+roland+yeomans

Keep it there, will you? Buy a copy. Only 99 cents. And maybe next time it will be the lovely ghost of Marlene Dietrich to visit me!

What kind of novel is it? Think a modern TOPPER.

5 comments:

  1. Well of course you are my friend. I knew it was only a matter of time before the world caught on to your brilliance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I read that wrong...congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Good news about your writing is always welcome.

    (It's nice to have an early warning system.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gail:
    Both of your comments were pertinent. :-)

    Heather:
    I think it was a fluke myself! :-) I won't be there long unless a few of my friends buy GHOST. But at least I was there!

    D.G.:
    Yes, it made my evening when I found out by accident. Hopefully, the next visitation will be from lovely Marlene. My luck, old crusty Mark Twain's ghost will flick his misty cigar ash all over my laptop! LOL.

    ReplyDelete