FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Monday, April 1, 2019

ADAPT: #AtoZChallenge



ADIEU



That was going to be my first and only word 
for this A to Z challenge

But Kalpanaawrites came to my rescue

Her post:

She showed me how I could adapt 
my limited time
to daily posts.

(Winston Churchill in the Sudan)

So my word for this day is

ADAPT

"We are shaping the world faster 
than we can change ourselves,
and we are applying 
the habits of the past
to our present."
-  Winston Churchill

Do you think many
of our present conflicts
are results of our
being unable to adapt?

 My theme for this challenge is: 
Why Are We The Way We Are?


Shades of STRANGER THINGS


5 comments:

  1. Hi Roland - love the idea and great that Kalpaana has give you some inspiration. I've opted out - but adapting adieu to acting on .. makes sense! Cheers and enjoy - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Hilary, daily posts are a bit daunting with my blood run schedule! Thanks so much for visiting. It means a lot!

      Delete
  2. Adapting is always a good to blend in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The straggler in the herd is always the first one picked off by the predators. :-)

      Delete
  3. Adapt or die! But seriously, if we are unable to adapt to new circumstances, we are unable to grow and thrive. And A-Z posts don't need to be long ;-)

    Ronel visiting with the A-Z Challenge music and writing: All the A's

    ReplyDelete