FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Saturday, April 13, 2019

LIVING: #AToZChallenge



“Attitude is a choice. 
Happiness is a choice. 
Optimism is a choice. 
Kindness is a choice. 
Giving is a choice. 
Respect is a choice. 
Whatever choice you make
 makes you. 
Choose wisely.”
Roy T. Bennett



 “I must be a mermaid, Rango.
 I have no fear of depths 
and a great fear of shallow living.”
Anais Nin 



 “What am I living for and
 what am I dying for 
are the same question.”
 ―Margaret Atwood



“Great minds have purposes, 
others have wishes.”
 ―Washington Irving


WHAT IS YOUR IDEA
OF LIVING WELL?

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful!
    Choice makes us who we are... so chose wisely. Life is a beautiful gift and living well and loving without expectation should be the way to live. Infact i have also written about my mantra of live love laugh 😇 on L post - http://evergreenleaf.blogspot.com/2019/04/l-live-love-laugh-atozchallenge-2019.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your mantra, Kislaya. May each day bring you happy surprises. :-)

      Delete
  2. Love these quotes. I needed to read some of them. Thank you so much for sharing.

    With Love,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!

    Ronel visiting with the A-Z Challenge music and writing: Two Sides of the L

    ReplyDelete