FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

VICTOR STANDISH SPEAKS ... SORT OF


Happy Midnight.

Elena Solodow of

YOU'RE WRITE. EXCEPT WHEN YOU'RE RONG :
http://elenasolodow.blogspot.com/

once upon a time became Orson Welles for me.


She took my prelude to THE LEGEND OF VICTOR STANDISH:

THE HELL-BOUND BUS and ...

turned in a virtuoso performance worthy of CITIZEN KANE or


Welles' radio broadcast of THE WAR OF THE WORLDS
with eerie angles and visual effects even.


I, who, like Victor, am seldom at a loss for words --

well, I'm speechless. Elena did a splendid reading.

Elena is now an infrequent poster on her blog.


But once she did Victor proud.  I though those of you who are new friends to my world might enjoy this.

Do not miss her performance of my prelude : THE HELL-BOUND BUS.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool, Roland! I like how she didn't just read it but changed positions and lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex:
    Yes, she was an Orsen Welles of reading with the angles and lightning. Elena was very cool in this! I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharing! Loved this. Genius.

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelly:
    Thanks for sharing this. Elena was the genius in this. :-)

    ReplyDelete