FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Thursday, December 17, 2015

WHAT I WATCH EVERY CHRISTMAS EVE


Never heard of it?  That's all right.  It is a humble film of a humble man.

It has been an old friend since I watched it on TV on the late, late show.  

As a young child it helped shape how I perceived what a true man of faith really was.

I guess it is no surprise that, like the priest played by Gregory Peck in his 2nd performance, 

I have no problem with my best friend being an atheist.

A good summation of it is here:


It is on DVD.  Give a try.  :-)

Healing Holidays, Roland

4 comments:

  1. I've certainly heard of the movie but never caught it. I hope TCM plays it this holiday.

    One of my faves is The Bishop's Wife with Cary Grant. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to see it. But we all have different tastes. :-) I hear great things about The Bishop's Wife. I will have to track it down. :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi Roland - I've never heard of or seen this movie ... but thanks for the trailer - certainly I'd watch it if it comes up ... humble v arrogant ... I'd rather have humble any day - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So few have heard of this movie, so it and I are sort of good life-mates! :-)

      Humble is always better traveling company. Happiest of Holidays, Roland

      Delete