FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Thursday, March 3, 2016

THE PUNK IN STEAMPUNK?

The punk in Steampunk?  

Oh, very funny, guys.  

Well, you are right, smartees.  The Punk in this case is me!


Follow me to D.G. Hudson's blog 

where I bring Bad Girls, Air-Steamships, villainous former presidents/Civil War Generals, 

vampires, and Mark Twain mentoring 11 year old Nikola Tesla! 

Yes, it is another legendary stop along my 

"Don't You Hate Book Tours?" Book Tour! 


Go to D.G.'s with the theme of the Air-Steamship, Xanadu, in your head: 


Don't Forget I'm also on Samantha Geary Jones' Blog!

 http://writerlysam.com/sams-blog/

6 comments:

  1. Hi Roland - been over and said 'hi' .. what I did forget to comment on was the music - it is epic .. and quite all absorbing to put it mildly .. loved it.

    Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You hare a wonder, Hilary, You always have my back. These past days I have tried to sparkle but an old friend recently died, and it has dimmed my world. Thanks for being here, Roland

      Delete
  2. Glad to spotlight a new book for you, Roland! Here's hoping this new creation will garner some attention for you at that Con. Sorry to hear about your old friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What was bad was the co-worker who told me couldn't understand why I was upset. I couldn't understand why she was not. Sigh. The world is getting colder it seems. :-(

      Thanks for being my friend!

      Delete
  3. I'm glad your much-dreaded book tour continues! Go, Roland! Hope to see you on Hunter Sheehan's blog soon.

    ReplyDelete