FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

HOW TO PROMOTE YOUR NEW PAPERBACK


So you've written a new book 
coming out in paperback and Kindle




Twitter, FB, and Book Tours
just don't work like they used to.


 Especially if you do not
have a lot of internet
friends.

 So what do you do?

 1.) Look over your back list and make a few of the later ones 99 cents.

People will take a chance on 99 cents, and if they like how you write, they may take a chance on your latest.

2.) Put a link to your book in your email signature.

(I  would do that to mine, but I am cyber illiterate!) 

3.) Do a book signing at your local book store if you can wrangle it.

4.) Start dating Miley Cyrus 

(Hey, she dates either sex!)  

Ah, no. Some prices for success are too steep to pay!

5.) Have an audio book done for your novel.  Take a snippet of it and post it on your blog and YouTube.

In this fast-paced world, people can find time to listen on the road or exercising when they cannot for sitting down to read.

Ah, why am I talking about this?



Because I have a new collection of short stories out in both paperback and Kindle editions.

 And soon, it will be out in audio as well.


 What I don't have are friends that will shout out my book!

Well, I do have the gracious
T. Powell Coltrin
 
 Now, I have to answer the questions
 she sent me to post on her blog
 
 If any of you would like to help a harried rare blood courier in his Quixotic Quest to find an audience for his books,
 
please comment down below.
 
 
Midnight might stop snickering at me if you do. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Yes, send me the cover and links and I'll include it in my IWSG post next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Look for other places to do a book event, too. Coffee shops and libraries are fun and of course we love the sci-fi cons.

    ReplyDelete