FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Friday, December 17, 2021

NEVER IN PAPERBACK; NOW IN HARDBACK

 "If you have to face unbeatable odds, 

thank the cowards for the compliment, 

laugh at this farce of life, 

and charge straight into them, taking as many with you as you can." 

- Victor Standish

BOOK 4 of the VICTOR STANDISH SAGA


Alice Wentworth could not die with her love, Victor Standish, 

SO she means to avenge him though it cost her the life which means less than nothing to her now.


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09MYWXYLM?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860

BOOK 3 of VICTOR'S SAGA


Even that scamp, Victor Standish, could not contend with gods and monsters forever. 

In 1834, he makes his last stand (in affordable hardback.)


The UPDATED Book Zero in the 

SAGA OF VICTOR STANDISH 

now in affordable Hardback.


Just RELEASED IN HARDBACK!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09NRBY5K3?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860

BOOK ONE of VICTOR'S SAGA


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09NRHKBN6?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860

BOOK TWO of the VICTOR STANDISH SAGA

***

I'll be doing blood runs

this Christmas -

think of giving me a smile

by buying one of my books, would you?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Roland, I want wish you and Midnight a Merry Christmas. I hope your living situation is better now and that Midnight is out of jail. The hard copy of one of your books that I ordered has arrived and I will check it out after I celebrate my Christmas Eve here with my dog Faith.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I grieve that Samson is no longer with you and Faith, but he is warm within your heart. Midnight is, indeed, out of Vet Jail .. . but he still hasn't quite forgiven me! :-)

      I will be bringing needed blood to ill patients Christmas and its Eve but I will be singing carols as I go.

      You have a lovely Christmas Eve and Christmas. Give Faith a hug for me. :-)

      Delete
  2. The covers are wonderful. The Rival speaks to me! Many happy book sales! Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Book Sales? What are those? :-)

      Heather McCorkle did a true work of art with THE RIVAL's cover did she not? Michael DeVeau shaped her cover with skill. He is doing his own art with the covers of others, some you see, some to come.

      May your own sales be high and your Holidays be blessed and healing. :-)

      Delete