FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

LIKE ROMEO AND JULIET ... BUT BETTER!

 


ORIGINALITY


I was browsing the headlines of Yahoo this morning when I arose, hoping not to find any new mass shootings,

When I spotted this.



I had a mental image of a Netflix writing room filled with a group of execs drawing in puffs from their joints saying ...

"See, two teenage girls fall in love ...."

"Yeah, better ... one is black, the other white."

"I can see it, man, one is from an ancient family of vampires, the other from a family of vampire killers!"

The head exec nods his head. "Like ROMEO AND JULIET ... only better ... we'll name one Juliet so no one misses what we're doing."


Aren't you tired of actually seeing the boxes being checked off in certain new entertainments??

No comments:

Post a Comment